Up and coming wealth builders have a unique set of challenges as they seek to build a long-lasting financial legacy. Newly acquired wealth comes with an overwhelming amount of responsibility, and whether you are a professional athlete, renowned entertainer, or have accomplished notable achievements in your field, Pro CEO can provide the world-class professional management, money management and personal concierge solutions needed to protect and secure you and your family’s financial future.
Ken Jones and Anthony Hussey have been working in private wealth and privately owned corporate environments for over 30 years.
- BBA, Texas A&M University
- State of Texas licensed CPA
- CFA Charter holder
- 20+ years experience as a finance executive working with mid-market Companies
- 30+ years of experience managing accounting and financial details in family wealth environments
- Investment management experience in family wealth situations
- Maintains a national network of professionals within the investment, banking, legal, accounting, tax and security communities
- Significant hands-on experience performing budgeting/forecasting with complex/dynamic financial models
- Experienced at building and managing teams of professionals in challenging environments
- Experienced at managing long-term relationships with challenging personalities
- BS in Accounting from the University of Arizona
- Juris Doctor from Central California College – School of Law
- Management of accounting and reporting responsibilities for a wide variety of individual to mid-size corporate circumstances, including both for-profit and non-profit businesses.
- 10+ years of experience in handing all aspects of personal lifestyle decisions and support.
- Management of a wide variety of professional service providers for wealthy individuals.
- Management of a large number of businesses and investment activities for wealthy individuals.
- Able to work in a high stress, high demand environment with demanding and strong personalities.
- Strong proficiency in negotiating matters to bring acceptable resolution.
- A genuine problem solver.
- Able to manage competing priorities with thoughtfulness and tact.